Difference between revisions of "Help Documents"
m (Rearranged content a little.)
(Removed Autopsy-specific docs and moved to Autopsy page.)
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 15:17, 14 September 2008
This section lists locations where relevant documents may be found.
- The Sleuth Kit Informer (www.sleuthkit.org) newsletter (no longer active)
- Sleuth Kit Documents Page (www.sleuthkit.org)
- Autopsy Documents Page (www.sleuthkit.org)
- GIAC Reports - Look at the reports that people submitted for their GIAC certification. There are quite a few if you search for 'sleuth' or 'autopsy'.
This section contains links to articles on using The Sleuth Kit as a whole (i.e. the articles are not about a specific tool).
- Law Enforcement and Forensic Examiner Introduction to Linux: A Beginner's Guide. Barry Grundy. 2003. NASA.
- CyberGuardians Cheat Sheet: 2-page PDF with sample commands for a variety of common TSK activities. Useful for veteran analysts who want to quickly look up a forgotten flag, or for a beginner looking to learn by example and experimentation.
- Running Sleuthkit and Autopsy Under Windows by Charles Lucas (local copy)
This section contains links to articles on specific topics that may not be specific to a specific tool.