NOTE: This site is no longer being maintained. The docs are being moved over to other formats, such as:
- Autopsy User Docs: http://sleuthkit.org/autopsy/docs/user-docs/latest/
- Autopsy Module Writer Docs: http://sleuthkit.org/autopsy/docs/api-docs/latest
- Sleuth Kit Docs: http://sleuthkit.org/sleuthkit/docs/
Welcome to the SleuthKitWiki. This wiki is for sharing knowledge about projects associated with sleuthkit.org. If you use any of these tools, feel free to add or improve content on this site. If you want to contribute to this site and are looking for a place to start, Special:WantedPages contains a list of pages that need to be started.
This site is organized based on the different projects:
- The Sleuth Kit: A library and set of command line tools to analyze disk images.
- Autopsy: A graphical interface to the Sleuth Kit and other digital forensics tools.
- mac-robber: A simple tool to grab time data from a live system for making timelines.
|Autopsy||The Sleuth Kit|