- PROG_NAME (source in context) (XX: Perhaps these could all be stored in GEN_INFO if they are just single attribute)
General Information Artifact Examples
A module that analyzes a Microsoft Word file can pull text and metadata from the file. It should
- Save the extracted text as a TEXT attribute in GEN_INFO
- Save the last saved, printed, etc. dates as DATETIME attributes in GEN_INFO
- Save the author as XX in GEN_INFO
- Any images and embedded files that it can extract should be added to the central ImgDB as derived files and scheduled for processing.
A module that analyzes a JPEG image file could:
- Save the EXIF data as DATETIME and DEVICE attributes in GEN_INFO.