Books and Courses
Revision as of 19:20, 4 June 2007 by Carrier
Known Documents / Books with The Sleuth Kit
- Digital Evidence and Computer Crime: Forensic Science, Computers, and the Internet 2nd Edition. Eoghan Casey. 2004. Elsevier.
- File System Forensic Analysis. Brian Carrier. 2005. Addison Wesley.
- Forensic Discovery. Dan Farmer and Wietse Venema. 2005. Addison Wesley.
- Law Enforcement and Forensic Examiner Introduction to Linux: A Beginner's Guide . Barry Grundy. 2003. NASA.
- Incident Response and Computer Forensics 2nd Edition. Mandia, Prosise, Pepe. 2003. Osborne.
- Know Your Enemy 2nd Edition. The Honeynet Project (Brian Carrier wrote the UNIX Forensics chapter and Rob Lee wrote the Windows Forensics chapter). 2004. Addison Wesley.
- Malware: Fighting Malicious Code. Ed Skoudis with Lenny Zeltser. 2004. Prentice Hall.
- Real Digital Forensics. Keith Jones, Richard Bejtlich, and Curtis Rose. 2005. Addison Wesley.
- Security Warrior. Cyrus Peikari and Anton Chuvakin. 2004. O'Reilly.
- GIAC Reports - Look at the reports that people submitted for their GIAC certification. There are quite a few if you search for 'sleuth' or 'autopsy'.